Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Problems with leaving comments!! / update below

Hi all,just want you to know that i have been unable to leave comments on several blogs yesterday and today due to a problem with the word verification so i am not ignoring you!!!i know from friends that they cant leave messages here either.hope to sort it today but if anyone can shed some light on this problem can you contact me via docrafts where i am known as incy68.thanks and have a good day to all.x

Update-been on blog help and found this link,so have a go and hope it fixes the comment problem.

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_thread/thread/bf8211e5420bb629#

8 comments:

  1. Thanks kay i had the same problem but hopefully with your advice its sorted now...Lorsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you have won my pif please send me your address so i can get it to you.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay we must have the same tastes I have the same B/ground on my blog, I have taken off the word veri. on my blog, lots os peeps are, you can delete any offending comm. well done.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello incy. Great blog. I'm going t oadssd myself as a follower if you dont mind.
    Love PookspoonsXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kay havent had chance yet to try the link your blog is looking great jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi incy i thought i had sorted it but it seems to work only sometimes...Lorsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kay just a quickie your blog is coming along nicely and love your background that you have out on will keep popping in now and again to see what you up to.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay that's your pif posted today.Denise x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x