Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Happy wet Tuesday

Hi all,well we have the rain now but though not good for walking Sam in,good for my garden as saves me watering :-)
This card I made using my new sizzex accordion dies and matching frames die and enjoyed making this.








Ingredients for this card are - sizzex accordion die and matching frames die, labels 1, Docrafts ' boofle' papers, Kort & Godt pearls, Clearly Besotted ' butterfly wishes additions' stamp set with matching die, stampin up stamped greeting and memento inks.
I like the fact with this die I can make my card as long or as short as I want and it's so different. X

14 comments:

  1. Oooh Kay, this looks briliiant, love the shape and the added butterflies are pearls love gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kay,
    Beautiful card and great design.
    Take care, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning from wet Somerset, and it's very windy here too.
    Lovely card, love the layout and your design.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay, Fab card, like the design...rain here to, fingers crossed for a quick return to the heat...lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kay. Such a fabulous design and I love the papers and details you have added
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning hun, i've just got wet walking Whisper, oh joy !!, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your fab card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay Beautiful card love the design. We have a miserable day here, after a wonderfully sunny weekend in Bury Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have drizzle here, very windy and grey!
    A wonderful card, it looks very intricate :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay this is gorgeous' you clever old thing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is gorgeous kay.fabulous design :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that shape is awesome...I do not have this sizzix die, I wonder if you can do it without..thanks for the inspiration
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant shaped card very different love the papers and butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x