Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Copic storage

Hi all,
Thought you might like to see how I store my Copic collection which my beloved hubby brought me as a thanks for decorating the house in my holiday and also for Christmas and birthdays for the foreseeable future lol
It's a cd case, also use one for my promarkers.









I have put them in the order of the Copic colouring chart and added labels which you can find Here
I stuck mine on double sided tape and used the SU owl punch to cut out as one of the circles for the eyes was the perfect size x

6 comments:

  1. Oh you are so spoiled Kay..lol...what a great idea though, happy colouring..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this in the flesh, it looks so organised. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Kay - will print these out later, l have the owl punch too x The case looks perfect - can l ask where you got it x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! lucky you fabulous gift well earned Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this looks fab, I am as green as the pens in the front row!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW,what a lovely husband and what a fab collection,great idea for storage.xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x