Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Saturday 23 April 2016

Lost my photos :-(

Hi all, thought I would do a quick post to say that the app I was using on my ipad Bloggerpress is no longer available and parked!! ( not sure if going to restart either ). This has meant that any photos I have posted using this ( which are a lot ) have now disappeared :-(
And I am unable to upload most of them as have not saved them and to say I am cross is a understatement. This has put me off blogging sadly as the blogpress app was nice and quick to use. I hope to restart again once I can be sure any photos I add won't disappear again.
Happy crafting
Kay x

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kay how annoying for you grrrrr :-(

    Do hope you keep blogging. Always lovely to see your creations. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a pain such a shame
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you may not have lost them, I had trouble a couple of years ago and thought they had gone, look in picasa web albans, you will find them easily when you do a new post click on image and a box comes up asking you if you want to take off your camera, computer, or picasa web albans press picasa and they should all come up, every picture you have put on your blog, mine are in several boxes just depends on how many you have put on your blog
    Hope this helps
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay so sorry to hear that you have lost your photo's there is nothing more annoying. Hope to see you blogging again soon. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I upload all my cards to photobucket and upload from url to blogger. You get loads of memory (I've got hundreds of pix stored on there). When it gets full, I'll just use a second email address to start a new account. That should work.
    Kathleen Mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kay, I hope you find this message; I have no other way to contact you. Thank you so much for remembering my birthday and sending me such a beautiful card. Would you let me have your email? Mine is ambacrafts@aol.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for my card yours are in the post, so nice to hear from you Annx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x