Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Loving the figures of these stamps

Hi,well this is my second card for tonights viewing pleasure....lol. Mind you this blogging lark is tiring :)
anyway this card reminds me of icecream for some reason! but enjoyed making it though think i went overboard with the eyes...lol.
its a kraftinkimmie stamp called judy and i used some dovecraft papers from stash,used my stampin up scallop punch,nesties and flowers and stamped greeting. I will be entering this card into the following challenges
Dream valley challenges - anything goes
Creative inspirations - stripes
Secret crafter - sweet treats
Kraftin Kimmie - scallops
Crafty pad - something yummy

off to catch up on your blogs now and dont forget to scroll down for my other card today,x

22 comments:

  1. Kay
    Would love to see your card,where as it gone ?
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL oops old age caught you up as well.......x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to see it, where is it lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are waiting for the Creation Incy, come on where is it don't be shy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Kay, really love your stamp! hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card, well worth the wait......lol Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card kay.great colours and i love the sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ice Cream, yes! great card Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, love those colours, just like 100's and thousands lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love the colours, you are right with the ice cream :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm, really sugary, sweet colours of Summer! A lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Something Yummy for your RTummy challenge this week.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love that image so very much,and the mix of colors/patterns is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must admit I like the figure too, wish I had it....lol
    Great card Incy, yes it is like Yummy Ice-cream.. wish I had that too but I am trying to lose weight :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another little beaut from you Kay. Yep Icecream was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw it to. Oh no now I have icecream on my mind...there goes the diet AGAIN! lol
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So yummy!

    Thanks for joining our “Sweet Treats” challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh this is fab Kay, love these papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Kay, so love the image. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finally Kay lol, the card is beautiful. That image is so cute and the colours you have used are my favourite.

    Well done.

    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card kay love the pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yep icecream love it.Great image too.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card! Love your image! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x