Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

Playing with SCAL

Hi all,well my mojo lately has been well and truly hidden especially with the joys and stress of work so no cards at the moment but i have been playing with my cricut create which my lovely sons brought me as a early mothers day pressie as i had the chance to get one second hand. Been tinkering with the free trial of scal which you can find here along with tutorials,support,free svg files and more.
Well to cut a long story short my hubby kindly paid for me to purchase the full package of scal and i am having fun again!
Thanks must go to sue who is a member of docrafts and a expert on diecutting and you can also find her blog here as she has been most helpful and egged me on....lol
This is my first attempt at using a image and adding letters and welding and my 2nd version is even better but thought you might like to see what i have made and yes i know its early for christmas :)

6 comments:

  1. Clever you, although it's all a foreign language to me, sounds really interesting.
    What lovely sons & hubby you have.
    enjoy
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Kay,so glad you're enjoying playing around with your Cricut. Your family certainly know the way to your heart :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay, I've only had SCAL for a few weeks myself and sooooooooooo enjoy playing with it. Have fun :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay,

    Well done, at least you are enjoying playing with your new toy.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hun,no idea what you talking about rofl but it looks pretty good.xxx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x