Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

A card and a update on my Sam

Hi all,yes its me that stranger in blogland,after having a rotten summer been struggling with my crafting mojo and just as i thought it had come back with the below card i lost it again when my beloved Sam took ill Saturday night and had a late night visit to the vets with a suspected infection at the time. Only for on Sunday to have a early morning  dash to the vets where i was informed another half a hr and he would have died!. (he had gone into shock and was severely dehyrated and passing blood) So he has been in on a drip and lots of medication (to control vomiting and upset tummy) and tests til last night when i was finally able to collect him as he hadnt eaten since saturday  and was pining. I had been visiting him but its not the same.
Sam at the vets

So hes not out of the woods yet as xrays have revealed a mass in his stomach so we are all praying its a good and not a nasty mass! So sorry for not popping by but just been working,cleaning the house (to be busy) or at the vets since then. Have a day off work today to look after my little man so hope to do some blog hopping in between being nurse and sorting his large collection of medications!

Ingredients for card

Kenny K digi image coloured with promakers
card & backing paper from stash
Oval nestabilities
Meemory Box ' modern landscape' die
Cherry Lynn ' fanciful flourish' die
Papermania 'happy days ticket stub stamp set'

Thanks for taking the time to read this,x

9 comments:

  1. Nice to hear he is back home, give him lots of cuddles. Gorgeous card too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to hear that Sam is back home, fingers crossed that he gets well soon. Pretty card as well. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay so sorry to hear that little Sam has been so poorly I hope he will soon be running around and enjoying life again.Fabulous card hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Kay
    so sorry to hear about poor little Sam. give him a gentle hug from me and I will keep everything crossed for him to be well enough very soon to be home with you xxx

    hugs to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to read about poor little Sam Incy. Fingers and toes crossed that he makes a full and speedy recovery and the news from the tests is good. Big hugs to you and sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Sam! So sorry he's been poorly Kay & I so hope the vet get's him sorted soon. Lot's of petting & cuddles prescribed, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card Kay, sending hugs to you and a big scratch behind the ear for Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Sam, I hope he is feeling better soon. Fab card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kay I am in bits here.So sorry got my mum here so not seen this.

    I am praying he will be ok hun,understand how you must be feeling right now.I know it's hard but please let me know how he is.Loads of BIG HUGS n BIG GENTLE HUGS for Sam.xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x