Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

WOYWW and a Sam update

Hi all,well taking the plunge into blogland again today with a entry into WOYWW aka 'Whats on your workdesk wednesday' hosted by Julia over at Stamping Ground where you can find more information.
So this is my desk as of last night when i made a quick card for someone at work.
And on my desk you can see my notepad and pen where i list the ingredients for a card in case i decide to blog it or add to my docrafts gallery, homemade stamp a ma jig (duplo bricks and acetate),nearly finished card,canister holds baby wipes,ink pad and next to that my bargain stamps from the carboot sale ( info here), scraps, and just to the right my promarker colour chart and some pens. So nothing too exciting though pleased with my new stamps :)
And this is my gorgeous assistant Sam who lies on the bed next to me whilst i craft, Mitzi the cat had gone for her tea. Please feel free to skip this bit if you are a woywwer

Unfortunately Sam's blood results have come back showing some liver damage,inflammation and possibly pancreatis so we are back to the vets thursday morning for more tests and a new plan of action and to see what to do regarding the mass in his tummy so fingers crossed everyone please. Taking each day as it comes at the moment  but for someone who will be 11 in october hes certainly keeping me on my toes and still as playful as ever :)
Anyway off to link this and will catch up with you all later after work,x

24 comments:

  1. Good luck at the vets tomorrow, fingers and paws crossed. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sam, I do hope that the visit to the Vet's shows nothing serious...hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed for Sam good luck tomorrow. Big hugs Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending Sam, and you, big furry hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah poor Sam, Whisper and i send him big hugs and hoping the vet can make him better, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending Sam a little snuggle through cyberspace. Your space looks good and tidy - and stamps at a sale - that rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kay,sorry but I'm only interested in SAM lol.Praying he will be ok,I love that lil bundle.

    Just bought him a presi but need to know I'v got the right house number,so can I have your address again please.Will look on docrafts for it hun.Hope you will have time to send it lol.Thanks.You take care.HUGE HUGS to all and HUGE CUDDLES for the lil fur baby.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Sam is feeling better. Cute card--love the PB images.
    Karen 129

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about Sam's troubles Kay, I really hope they can find out what's wrong and that it's not too serious. Great desk in the meantime and those stamps were a bargain and a half!

    Hugs
    Brenda 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge hugs for Sam ...we animal lovers do the best for our pets and it is so hard when illness strikes.Take each day as it comes ...enjoy life with him and I hope the vet visit brings posative news. xx#81

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry.
    I hope Sam feels better soon and gets the help he needs!
    Mary Jo #40

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kay, my hugs and prayers go out to you and Sam. I hate when my pups are sick and I can't make them feel better. I hope you get better news tomorrow. Please keep us posted. Dani#16

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope he has a good vet visit, he is a cutie! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no, I hope your little sweetie is doing better, he's adorable!

    Happy WOYWW!
    :)trisha, #144

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is so cute, love those stamps! Hope Sam is better soon, poor little thing, he is a cutie!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending Sam a massive cuddle for his trip to the vets x x he's adorable.. Bless him.. Hugs May x x x#65

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kay thanks for the visit yesterday...we all love a quick card then we can move on to something else! Hope Sam is ok good luck at the vets.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry to hear the dreadful news about your puppy, he is a darling. My prayers are with you at this time. It is difficult for animals to communicate with us and this makes it so much harder.

    Goodluck, please let us know the outcome.

    Cyber Hugs Eliza #88

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your desk looks ready to go! Hope you got some crafting done.poor Sam I hope he'll continue to reapond to his treTment x thanks for popping by xx toni

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's great top get crafty bargains isn't it? I love it when I find something totally unexpectedly.
    Sam looks so cute, I hope his tests and plan of action goes well and he's better real soon.
    Thanks for your visit.
    Happy WOYWW and hope you are having a good week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always get a smile with your Duplo stamp positioner. Hey, it works so we won't knock it! Great colors on the card and I like you combined several stamps. Looking good! I wish the best for Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cutie! I'm intrigued by the duplo and acetate stamp thingy though, not seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your desk surely looks great but with such a cutie you have a real winner when it comes to a battle between work desk and dog desk!
    So sweet!
    Thanks for dropping by earlier this week - I never manage it to go to all blogs...
    BarbaraBee #116

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great space I feel good I am not the only one that tidied up a bit!Tamika #162

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x