Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Only 3 sleeps left to go!

Hi everyone,are you all ready for christmas? we spend so long getting ready for it and then its gone in a blink of a eye.......lol. Anyway here are two cards that have hopefully arrived at their destinations though with the post so slow at the moment i doubt it!
Digi coloured with promarkers
1st Edition ' loveletters' design papers
die-namics photo corners die
kort & gotz pearls
stamped greeting


Saturated canary digi coloured with promarkers
card from stash
X-Cut corner rounder
buttons & twine -stash
urban stamps - portobello greeting

Well i want to say to all my followers thanks for all your lovely comments over the year and i hope you have a Merry Christmas and a fab New Year,x

7 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful cards Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Kay and a very merry christmas to you too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Kay. I love the images and beautiful colours.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab cards kay,beautifuly coloured.
    wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards kay.fab images and i love your colours.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks for your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Kay, your colouring is SO great compared to mine! Have a great christmas and new year, Bonne année et bonne santé

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty are these cards love the colours and must say that the SC I saw last night but wasnt sure I have now added to my ever growing long list. Also the top one who is this by I did know but for the life of me cant think

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x