Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

A little more Catitude


Hi all, am loving my MFT 'Catitude' stamp set and used it to make another birthday card.






I followed a Sketch for the layout and coloured my cat with Copics. On a bit of a MFT kick at the moment interlaced with Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.
So I used MFT Blueprints 13 dies, MFT subtle plaids for the paper and of course MFT Catitude stamp set. Card and pearl are from stash and you can't see it in the photo but I have added some clear Wink of Stella to the collar and flower.
Thanks for all your get well comments, am feeling lots better after some antibiotics and inhaler. And here's a progress picture of my blanket.



Happy crafting x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kay glad to hear you are feeling better
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been poorly hope you will soon be feeling better. Fabulous card and the blanket is look great Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the ABs work Kay x

    Love the card >^-^< and the crochet looks amazing :-)

    p.s. this might interest you:
    http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah am loving the gorgeous cat and colours, great crocheting and i'm so jealous, as i wouldn't know where to start, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay, Yes it's a real link. It's a blog challenge just for cat cards. I use it. It's somehow related to Ike's digi images and I found it through Ginny. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super card Kay ... and love that catitude image ... well done ... hope you are well sorry I have not visited for a while ... life gets in the way sometimes lol ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous really love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear you are feeling better and great progress on the blanket.Love the card and pastel colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Kay ... I have already commented on your lovely catty card ... but didnt want to visit and not say hello ... hope you had a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x