Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

Unicorns and apologies

Hi all,will I can't believe I haven't blogged for a month since restarting. After a stressful summer sorting work stuff I started the new term literally running and only now able to slow down a bit. I have managed some crafting here and there and will add to blog when I can. Really think I need to retire but hubby doesn't agree lol 😉

Ingredients used to make this card


Stamps - Gerder Steiner "Moody unicorns"
Copics for colouring images
Wink of Stella clear
Lawn Fawn "Polka in the meadow" design paper
Die - MFT "Blueprints 20"
Ribbon & gems from stash 

8 comments:

  1. Cute card Kay and so happy your back again...take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the cute image
    Tell hubby retirement would mean more crafting, I'm enjoying my retirement, I could enjoy it more if I did not have Fibromalygia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute image and fabulous card
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cheery card Kay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kay ... just love your little unicorn card how adorable ... love that little image ... we are retired and often wonder how we ever had time to go to work lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, it's adorable. Hope your managing to find time for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you posting again and love the unicorns. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Sandy I often say I wonder how I found the time to work!!!-mind you I didn't craft then.Great card and love the cute little Unicorns
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x