Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Monday, 28 August 2017

A little bit of Tim Holtz

So I have used the stamp set I brought at the Taunton Craft show to make this card and a whole lot of sparkle!! By stamping on watercolour card and spritzing the stamps with water after I inked them up with distress inks it gives you the illusion of watercolour. I then introduced the sparkle with black glitter card and a pearl diamond spray. By the end of this card I think I was just as sparkly lol


Ingredients used to make this card

Stamps - Tim Holtz 'Wildflowers' and Clearly Besotted 'Simply quotes'
Distress inks - Spiced marmalade, Fired brick, Wild honey, Peeled paint & Lucky clover
Spray and Sparkle - 'Pearl diamond'
Tim Holtz distress watercolour cardstock
Dies - Stampin up 'Beautiful wings'
Black glitter card and ribbon from stash

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful Kay loving the butterflies Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kay and wowsers for the sparklyness, [is that even a word....]anyway, I love it...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamps and love the watercolour effect-fabulous sparkle
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super sparkly card Kay ... a girl can never have enough sparkle lol ... hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....what a stunning effect, wholly agree with Sandy that you cant have enough sparkle!!!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....what a stunning effect, wholly agree with Sandy that you cant have enough sparkle!!!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Kay that's a fabulous sparkly card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely lady, hope you are well xx Love the card! what a great effect it gives! will be calling back now I am trying to get back to blogging again xxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x