Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

A little bit of Tim Holtz

So I have used the stamp set I brought at the Taunton Craft show to make this card and a whole lot of sparkle!! By stamping on watercolour card and spritzing the stamps with water after I inked them up with distress inks it gives you the illusion of watercolour. I then introduced the sparkle with black glitter card and a pearl diamond spray. By the end of this card I think I was just as sparkly lol


Ingredients used to make this card

Stamps - Tim Holtz 'Wildflowers' and Clearly Besotted 'Simply quotes'
Distress inks - Spiced marmalade, Fired brick, Wild honey, Peeled paint & Lucky clover
Spray and Sparkle - 'Pearl diamond'
Tim Holtz distress watercolour cardstock
Dies - Stampin up 'Beautiful wings'
Black glitter card and ribbon from stash

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful Kay loving the butterflies Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kay and wowsers for the sparklyness, [is that even a word....]anyway, I love it...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamps and love the watercolour effect-fabulous sparkle
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super sparkly card Kay ... a girl can never have enough sparkle lol ... hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....what a stunning effect, wholly agree with Sandy that you cant have enough sparkle!!!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....what a stunning effect, wholly agree with Sandy that you cant have enough sparkle!!!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Kay that's a fabulous sparkly card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely lady, hope you are well xx Love the card! what a great effect it gives! will be calling back now I am trying to get back to blogging again xxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    http://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/09/web-sabung-ayam-live-yang-berubah.html/

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x