Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

MFT Mermaids

Well I resisted buying this stamp set when it first came out, in fact I sat on my hands lol. But as I am weak willed they soon ended up in my craft room so thought I had best use them.
I used another flower set to make different coral on the cards after seeing some else do that as I would never have thought of that! Just shows how versatile our stamps can be and that's what I tell my hubby lol 😉
And look I even made two cards 😀.
Ingredients used to make the card -
Stamps - MFT 'Mermazing' and MFT 'Buildable Bouquet'
Dies - Lawn Fawn 'Large stitched frames'
Wow opaque embossing powder
Copics - RV19, V05, Y38, Y17, E50, E51, E21, E70, Y35, YR15, YR16
Distress inks - Squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon & dusty Concorde
Wink of Stella 'clear'

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and love the stamp set-great when you get more ideas from someone else-mind you I usually forget!!!got a link for the pencil holder-I used 20cm squares of paper and 5" mountboard or stiff card for base just covered top with matching paper--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiyFy8VStMw
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kay so pretty,nicely put together too....have as nice day...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love the colours and the mixed stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love your colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow two super little cards Kay ... Love that little mermaid image ... So cute ... And yes I am also a weak willed crafter lol ... Hope you Are having a great week ... Happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    http://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/09/web-sabung-ayam-live-yang-berubah.html/

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x