Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Happy Birthday Angie

This is a card I made for the lovely Angie. You can find her blog here and she is also the very talented lady who designed my blog header 😀 Anyway used one of the items I purchased at the Taunton craft show to make this card. I made a background using distress oxide inks, die cut the "Ray of light"   die and layered up. Coloured the peacock using layers of hero arts inks and diecut and stamped sentiment and also layered up.

Ingredients used to make the card 
Stamp set - Hero Arts 'Color layering peacock'
Colour medium for peacock - Hero arts inks, navy, deep ocean, emerald green & lemon yellow
Dies - Creative Expressions 'Ray of light' and MFT 'Blueprints 18'
Background inks - Distress oxide inks, twisted citron, salty ocean & peacock feathers
Pearl from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. Kay it's gorgeous, bet angie will love it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fabulous; superb colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for Angie-love the beautiful peacock-I still use the blog header she made me too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    http://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/09/web-sabung-ayam-live-yang-berubah.html/

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x