Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

A fun card to make but a nightmare to blog lol

Hi all,well this is now 5th time lucky trying to add a blog post using my ipad,I have now resorted to using the blogpress app as not getting anywhere with the blogger app as pics turning out too big but I am thinking it could also be the fact I have a 3 column blog!
So fingers crossed all

Well it seems to work though not sure of the quality of pic and size but its a start lol. Have tweaked the size now but pic doesn't really show the true colours! This must be the most tweaked post I have ever done!


Used pennyblack 'cluck,cluck,cluck ' stamp and coloured with promarkers
Annemarie spotty card
Die-namics- photo corner die
Gems,greeting transfer and ribbon all from stash x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kay, I love the image and perfect choice of papers too. Happy Easter, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kay well done with ipad, gorgeous card love this image have a good day Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good kay, like the three columns cards good too! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kay i love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the colours and the image on this, keep trying with the ipad lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card Kay..you sound like you have had a hard job getting this post right..lol hope the others become easy from now on... Happy Easter x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Kay, such pretty colours. I use blogsy app, had to buy it but it does work although I normally add my photos on my mac upstairs. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kay. The image is gorgeous and the layout is fabulous
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card despite all the tweaking :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning kay.fab papers and i love the fun image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo super image, great layout and papers too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your polka dot card Kay with its fab image. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. And it's even better in real life hun, thank you so much, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x