Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Get well Sandra

UPDATE - Sadly Sandra passed away At 4am this morning (sat). My thoughts and prayers are with her family now xxxx

Today's card is one made for a special lady over at Docrafts who has sadly suffered a stroke and am sending this to her with my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Bristol craft meets last year.




Used my new Darice 'butterflies in corner' embossing folder,Coutre Creations 'bouquet' embossing folder, stampin up embosslits 'beautiful wings', oval and scalloped nesties,stamped greeting and gems from stash.
UPDATE - sadly the latest news from Sandra's daughter was not good and all equipment have been removed and family are staying with her to the end. My thoughts and prayers are with the family during this sad time x

20 comments:

  1. I love that embossing folder, what a pretty card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a lovely thought behind it, hope she is better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should certainly cheer her up hun, what a lovely delicate card. Gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card to cheer some up, am loving the embossing folder and colours, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card gorgeous embossing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A special card to give your friend Kay. Enjoy the weekend, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Kay, the design and colours are gorgeous. I am sure that Sandra will love it too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kay and hope the lady is recovering too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, Sandra would have loved it. I am sitting here crying, I cannot believe that she is gone, but she won't be forgotten...hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card made for a special lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Beautiful card for a special lady

    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card for a lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card's beautiful, Kay, but oh my god! I've just had to check DC to see what this was about and I'm completely stunned :o( Can you please pass on my condolences to Sandra's daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a beautiful card, she would have really appreciated it. You have been busy this week with some super cards, I love the bunting on your cute square cards, finishes them off brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. tragic news-a beautiful card,love the embossingand butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw ... what a super little card kay ... sandra would have loved it ... it is so sad she is no longer with us ... she used to leave such lovely comments on my cards ... and we used to joke that we shared the same name ... anyway love your little card ... well done ... just blog hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a lovely card - i got this folder a few weeks ago, isnt it brill?! just hopping by from docrafts, in memory of dec-o-cards x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Kay, you are such a thoughtful buddy. I was so shocked to read about Sandra, she was such a lovely person and one of my buddies to.
    My love and prayers go to her family. Thinking of Jenbob .xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x