Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Happy Birthday ?

Well can't put who this one is for just yet just in case they look on my blog though I think I am safe lol




Toby with roses from wild rose studio is coloured with promarkers. Used 1st edition ' daydream ' papers, circle and scallop nesties, memory box 'prim poppy' die, ribbon from the range. Die-namics 'photo corners' die, pearls and greeting from stash.
This is my second post of the day so scroll down if you wish to see the other one :)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kay, love the sweet little image. Can you believe l have been sat out in a sun chair this afternoon and it was lovely x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, so cute :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cute image and papers
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay this is lovely I am sure it will be appreciated. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kay, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card Kay, gorgeous little bear. Thanks for popping by my blog, sorry I haven't had much time for commenting lately. I hope you are well. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Kay, Love this little cutie, so sweet....
    Hope all is ok..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous kay.i love your colours and really adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweetie hun, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful papers and such a cute image, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the image - it is really cut and well coloured x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x