Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Happy Birthday Ginny

Hi all,hopefully Ginny has received this today for her birthday otherwise i will shoot the royal mail.....lol
Anyway this is her birthday card.
Ingredients used
Meljens digi coloured with promarkers
labels 8 nesties
paper and card from stash
spun sugar distress ink
flowers bow,gems and brad from stash
leaves - stampin up bird punch
printed greeting
kraft card blank

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,having the loft insulated on friday and my poor craft room is crammed full of boxes so having to shift around to craft so roll on friday x




12 comments:

  1. Hi Kay, Love the sweet card, the paper is lovely and what a cute image :) Ginny will love it.xxxx
    will pop over and send her some love xxxxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, the card is so lovely and cute! Ginny will love it, im so mad with myself now for missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Kay. Such a sweet image and pretty colours and I'm sure Ginny will love it too.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay this is so cute i love the colouring in very good. Hope you slept well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful with those papers, love the little mouse Ginny will love her card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, love the stripes :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the image, I am sure she will love it
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous kay.fab pretty colours and i lov the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course she will adore it,it's absolutely GORGEOUS.

    Do hope you (the hands) and my Sam are both doing well.Huggles to you and HUGE CUDDLES for me baby.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kay,
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards, on average I think I spend a couple of hours on each but usually get interruptions so it's difficult to actually put a time on it. This card you've made for Ginny is gorgeous, I bet she loved it. Take care, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gogeous. love the image. very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi kay ... love that little card ... such a cute little image ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x