Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Hubbys birthday card and one other

Hi all,well after my excitement of being a DT member over at StampnCraft i had to come down to earth and make two mens cards and to be honest they are not my favourite ones to make!
Anyway this is one for my hubby whose birthday is Thursday and the idea for the card came from the exeter craft show
Inkylicious stamp 'bullrushes
stamped greeting
twine,button and card from stash
kraft card blank

And my next card is a card for my cousins hubby so just a quick flat one as postage is riduculous these days!
buzcraft stamp 'max and greeting' & stamped in brown memento ink
coloured with promarkers
labels 1 nesties
twine,card and papers from stash

Anyway today was the first day of each of the DT posting over at StampnCraft so do pop over and check it out. My day for posting is Saturday. Thanks for all the congratulations,x


13 comments:

  1. Kay i love hubby's card. Well done. The other one is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both brilliant cards Take care Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay, great cards - men's are always so difficult but you have cracked it x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both fabulous card's. Love them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay, i do love these two cards! they look fabulous well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fabulous Kay. I love the images and great colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are brilliant Kay, I really love your hubbies card, hope he has a wonderful Birthday on Thursday.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay
    Both cards are gorgeous and congratulations on your DT position
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards, the first one is my favourite :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 lovely cards, I like the bullrushes one....postage is just outragous these days lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning kay.adorable image on your 2nd card and your 1st card is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two brilliant male cards, I too have trouble with trying to decide male cards which are all about golf or football so it makes a nice change to see a couple of cards that are different. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning card, you've made hubby, i love men's cards, as you don't have to be as fussy (ie loads of flowers) with them !!, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x