Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

'Sing your song' and some sparkle

Hi all, well its my day for my posting my weekly DT card/project for StampnCraft and after a very long week at work really enjoyed unwinding by making my card last night and playing crafting in my craft room.
'sing your song image & greeting' chocolate baroque stamps
coloured with promarkers & peeled paint distress ink
background stamp 'en francais' stampin up
card and pearls from stash
dovecraft glitter glue
labels 2 & 8 nestabilities
kraft card blank

Our theme this week was to use a Chocolate Baroque stamp and Beth stocks a large range of this at the shop and its well worth a trip over . Its my first time as a DT member and so far so good :). To check out all the other fab cards from my DT gang pop on over here. Took this photo last night and pleased to say the glitter glue is now dry.lol. Never been very patient waiting :)

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Kay just love this cute robin beautiful Christmas card. Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what a gorgeous moody christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous christmas card I love the little robin. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card kay,love the glittery branch & robin. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and this range of stamps is so versatile too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Kay, I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
    I hope you have a good weekend

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Kay.....sounds like you're enjoying your DT work too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kay. Love the bird and branch x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Kay. fab layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh so gorgeous hun...and such a lovely layout too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning kay.i love the bird and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gorgeous Kay. Lovely little bird. Fab glittery tree. Great LO.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x