Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

My first DT card :)

Hi all,well the wait is over and i am now officially on my first day of being a Design Team member of StampnCraft....woo hoo and here is my first card,reckon maybe i should frame it and hang on my craft room wall.....lol.


Am very excited at being a DT member though hubby has now hidden his wallet :) Looking forward to using lots of exciting projects that Beth stocks and extending my reportoire and craft room! I like to try most things and have the claim to fame as the tidiest craft room. Well i enjoyed using the stamp set (Chocolate Baroque Harlequin Christmas) and playing with my distress inks.I stamped the image twice and then distressed the first one and then cut out the diamonds from the second image and applied distress inks again and then layered up using 3d pads.Added mirri card to give it a kick and one of my fave christmas sayings and used card and gems from my stash. Everything else was purchased in StampnCraft but shush dont tell hubby.....lol. Now dont forget to pop over to StampnCraft to see the fabulous cards Beth and the other DT members have made but i have a feeling i will be the first as everyone still in bed......lol







21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the design and the colours you have used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kay so pleased for you. now looking forward to seeing all you DT projects happy crafting Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay looks fab. Well done on being the first to post lol I was up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too smug about being 1st! lol. Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeosu Kay, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kay, love the stamps and colours, congrats on the DT position very well deserved. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG congrats again on your first DT project Kay. I love the design and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done on your first DT card....
    I love the way you have distressed it and the colours you have chosen
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. Your first DT card is beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Kay. Love what you've done with the stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations kay,your first DT card is gorgous,well done. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the DT role - beautiful card for your first one too. Thank you for your lovely comments too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wheeeeeeee! Simply gorgeous hun, I love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Kay...and well done on your new DT..!

    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your first DT card -great card and love the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your card Kay, think its my fav! but Shhhh! don`t tell anyone! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, Kay - love the design! Fabulous news too - well done!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so stunning kay.love the colours and great stamp :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow! Kay this is gorgeous, great colours and design, Congrats on your DT you will be great!
    I don't think I'll be doing a DI tutorial lol, I've got a long way to go before I consider myself good enough.

    Love your new blog background by the way, looks great. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Kay congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love the gorgeous dt card you made!!

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x