Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Baby boy card and gift box

Well am pleased to say normal service has resumed and after reorganising and removing the bed my craft room is open for business :-)
Before my mum went home I helped her make the mini album which you can find Here and then we made a cute owl gift bag. Made this using one A4 sheet of card and scraps of card,circle nesties, buttons and ribbon from stash and some oddments of paper.



You can find the template for owl bag Here


And I picked up a cute cowboy style bib to go inside


And then today I made a card to go with the bag. Aren't those dies adorable, so pleased I got them at the show


Ingredients used in card - meoples digi x 3 and coloured with promarkers, circle nesties, memory box 'baby clothes' die, memory box 'baby stuff' die and hougie board to score lines on card and raided bits drawers for card scraps for nesties and embellishments


And my new storage unit from Westpoint is now all filled up with Christmas craft goodies and a tray for all my Tim Holtz ideology stash. I love being organised lol.
Will enter this over at Pixies Playground as have been a good girl using my snippets x

26 comments:

  1. I love them both Kay, the card is so cute and I would like to do a owl gift bag. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both Kay, the card is so cute and I would like to do a owl gift bag. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love that cute owl bag, his button eyes look wonderful. Such a gorgeous card too, adorable image and fabulous die cuts.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is that owl and what a lovely card and gift too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay love the owl so cute and the card is simply gorgeous, glad you are all sorted. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are all these lol, looks like you work better when your Mum is helping hehehe
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card and love the onesi banners but i really love the owl gift bag it's fantastic
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there,What a beautiful way to package a baby gift-that little owl is jut soooo cute!
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there,What a beautiful way to package a baby gift-that little owl is jut soooo cute!
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable owl bag and your card is gorgeous too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous owl bag and a very sweet card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cute gift bag ! And a fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so, so cute!
    Love the eyes on the owl gift bag. Your Mum must have been please.

    Read back a couple of posts...love that wodden system for the RUB's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both makes are brilliant Kay especially the owl bag.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling gift enclosure, and the card is simply adorable! Love the little clothes line with baby clothes in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is just SOOOO sweet. Love the owl bag and your cute card.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    this is a super creation. Love it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow i love your fabulous owl gift bag kay and your card is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both beautiful projects Kay, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful baby ensemble! I love the owl gift bag! How adorable and the card to go with it so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Owl bad is super will HAVE to have a go at that one. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Kay, both of these makes are fabulous! Love the bag and the card to match is super cute too. Great use of snippets :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, I love the owl and the card is delightfully sweet as well. The scored border is very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can "hear" how thrilled you are with the room and with being organized, Kay! I know just what you mean. I came over from the Playground to get a closer look and am I ever glad I did! Your owl gift holder and card are delightful all by themselves - no additional gift needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw Kay. Such a cutie owl bag there.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x