Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Completed tag book from Tim Holtz workshop

Hi all, well I had a fun time Sunday finishing off my tag book with photos from the workshop and embellishments.
So this is the tags i had done at the workshop all inky and ready for action




Using my new alpha tiles




Getting down to some creating




The little tags go over the pics with journaling underneath and yes it does say smitten as I was :-) Sandra had to pick me up of the floor lol




My signed apron which is hanging in my craft room




The lovely Tim,and I adore the wishbone on a safety pin




Some of the tags were interactive and you could flip them up, really easy to make using half a tag and tissue paper




My shopping list has grown since this workshop :-)




Think the embellishments just make the tag book pop








Yep even Sandra was messy and the cardigan stayed white!




And Angie proudly showing off her tag book with Mario next to her




Lots of smiles that day and lots to remember :-)




Yep worn out,been a long day and the excitement leading up to to also but so worth it




And my fave pic of the lot,going to get this one framed












And so much attention to detail in his workshop












My finished tag book which i will always treasure




So that's it,feel quite sad now but don't worry got some new goodies coming my way so shall have my own adventure in the craft room x

23 comments:

  1. Wow Kay looks fantastic, what a fab time we all had, a dream come true. A lovely keepsake. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great book kay, was`nt it a great adventure, must get mine finished too, think i`m going to frame that pic too, and hang it in my crafty room, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Kay, cant believe you've finished it already.. don't think I ever want to finish mine.

    I'm going to frame the pic as well lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logs fab Kay. Do hope you'll bring it with you so we can see it in person, I'm sure the photos won't do it justice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Logs fab Kay. Do hope you'll bring it with you so we can see it in person, I'm sure the photos won't do it justice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! LOVE this. Or as the Yanks say, it's awesome!
    Anj
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kay, what a perfect way to store your memories of the work shop. I am sooooo green with envy.
    This is just as awesome project.
    Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing Kay I haven't touched mine since I made it on thurs however I have bought all the items to make another and personalise it ! So much fun to make and I just love using tims products ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kay
    Looks fabulous and fantastic a wonderful keepsake
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! This is amazing Kay. The design and details are wonderful.
    Such a fabulous keepsake of your day.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your finished book looks fantastic Kay. I have some orders to complete before I can play. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is fabulous! Great way to keep your memories of the day :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was so nice meeting you. So glad you enjoyed the class. Thank you for spending your time with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks fantastic Kay......and what a perfect keepsake of the day.

    just noticed that the comment above mine is from Mario, im sure this will get you happy dancing all over the place, hehehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finished book is fabulous - mine is still as it was on Thursday! - glad you had a fabulous time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow and even a comment from Mario how did you manage that? Love your tag book it is wonderful. I think mine is just about ready to photograph now....BJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous and a perfect keepsake of the day, xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo my word looks like you had great fun and love your tags kay ... thankyou for sharing your photos with us all ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Kay......this is so fabulous x I have still to finish my tag book. Great idea to store your fab photos here....it is a wonderful memory

    Crafty hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic tag book love all the elements and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow hun it looks absolutely fabby, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x