Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Birthday card for father in law


Hello everyone,hope you have been enjoying the sunshine today,well i spent today scrubbing kitchen from top to toe so now its sparkling,such a shame to cook in it....lol.
I have made this card for my father in law and also for the ff challenge over at docrafts.Stamped and coloured image and used joanna sheen paper and card from stash.used my stamping up punch and nesties to make the aperature for my greeting which can turn,also dug out my Quickutz squeeze tool and alphabet.

Off to have a rest now as worn out after all that cleaning,x

17 comments:

  1. Fab card Kay! luv the crown and the idea with the sentiment is great xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...kay, this is lovely. i love the ff bears. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card hun, love the spinning happy birthday, hugs carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card kay, love the ff bear and gorgeous tartan paper.rwally love how you have done the sentiment.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kay, must be something in the air today, I spent this morning finishing off what I started yesterday, scrubbing the kitchen/dining room and it was really needing it too lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card Kay. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love how you have done the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Kay, hope you are well. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I am sure he will love it, by the way wheres the sunshine, all its done here is rain. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Kay I love the way you've done the sentiment really really good. I'm sure your FIL will love it. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a great card, love the papers
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card love the colours and swinging sentiment!!X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fab card Kay Especially love how you paper pieced the crown
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card
    The paper goes well with the gold

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Love the tartan. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the tartan Kay its fabulous...a perfect Dad card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x