Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

I WON BLOG CANDY :)

I am so pleased as i have won blog candy over at 'Bonkers about buttons' and its my first blog candy ever! I won a $6.00 dollar voucher to spend at 'Karensdoodles'where i had a fun hour just choosing my goodies.Here is a card i made with one of my new images,thanks so much sharon for picking me,x

Printed image off and coloured with promarkers,layered up on core dinations card,added ribbon,flower,brad and greeting from stash.This is going to a special lady so have left of one part as i know she looks at my blog!

off to blog hop now as need to catch up,have a good day everyone,x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kay ~ fab image & luv the colour combo & layout xx Lizzy xx

    Congrats on your candy win ~ have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay
    Congratulations on your win and a fabulous card love the image,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card. The cat has a great expression lol - don't all cats hate being caught out! Noreen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, what a fab card kay, the image is brilliant and fab colours and layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your blog win, love the card and image, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a brilliant image Kay and I love your colouring
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win Kay. Awesome card & image. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to actually know someone who has won Kay,hope you enjoy it.....thanks for popping to my blog,really miss my DC friends,take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Kay. That image is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on your win hun..what a fab image..Looks a lot like my felix lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on your win and so love the image on that great card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x