Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Birthday card for sister


Well having a bit of a card blip at the moment as seem to have run out of oomph!! but needs must so i have made this card for my sister who will be the big 40.Stamped image 4 times using my new penny black stamps from the taunton craft show and coloured with promarkers and sakura glitter pen and then decoupauged.Used labels 1 nesties on core card and used paper from my stash. added embellishments to match and stamped a greeting. She is a big fan of hedgehogs so hope she likes this :)

Have also rearranged my craft area as have a fab new worktop desk thanks to the lovely sandra and you can find her super blog here.







Well have a good night,x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kay, your card is gorgeous... has plenty of ooomph to me hun ~ fab image & luv the sunny colours.. your sis will luv it xx Lizzy xx

    Luvin the new look craft space :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Kay - wish I had your ooomph, I could use some too!! Love your crafting space too - great 12x12 storage! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card & fab new craft area. Noreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kay. I am just coming back from card wilderness myself, my mojo went on holiday but it's gradually returning now :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, Kay, craft room is looking fab too

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgoeus card kay, fab vibrant colours and i love how you`ve decoupaged the image.fab craft space and so tidy!! luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Craft room looks fab! I wonder how long it will stay THAT tidy though :-))
    I am sure your sister will love her card, it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Kay, you card is fab...love the cute image and I'm sure your sister will love it...OMG!!! how tidy are you...I thought I wa a neat freak but you put me to shame.lol...hugs Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kay can't wait to come and play in your tidy area, i could mess it up a bit for you. Thanks for putting my blog on your blog lol sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and isn't your work area tidy and neat........envy envy. Have a good weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image and the way you have turned the nestie shape around, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card but want your craft space and all the stash that goes with it please....lol....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Kay, I love hedgehogs too, I love my one and only set of PB.
    What can I say about your Craft area....wow!!!! I work in my Lounge and soon the lounge will have to move out.
    Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. bet your sister loved her card, and Wow , love your new work desk !!
    tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fab card hun. Love the craft space..is it always that tidy???
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x