Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Look at my spidey header :)

Well after a long first day back at work came home feeling shattered and a bit flat but soon cheered up when i checked my mail over at Docrafts and look what the multi talented angie has made for me,a fabulous header to go with my banner so i am well and truly spidered.....lol.
You can find angie either here at her blog @ngies craft hideaway or over on her fab digi site which you can find here so thanks so much angie you know how to cheer a girl up,x

12 comments:

  1. wow fantastic she is so clever..x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks really good without bieng too "busy",well done to Angie. Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's brilliant - Angie is a truly amazing, & generous lady. Noreen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Fab Kay, can't wait for mine. Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's brilliant Kay, Angie is so clever. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's brilliant :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks great Kay, what is this thing you have with spiders, are you not squeemish like the rest of us? Angie is very clever it does look fab! Take care. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab header Kay but uuuuurrrrrrggghhhhhh spiders lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kay,

    Lovely banner, she is so talanted and I dont know how she does it. She has done one for me as well, and when I can get on the dc site I will add it to my blog. I dont know what it is with spiders with you but at least you are differnent and the spiders make you special. Have a nice day Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Kay ... love your little spider ... or should I say spiders ... and love your blog ... I will be popping in to have a look as I am one of your followers now ... thank you for following my blog ...

    happy crafting

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x