Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

My craft show goodies


Hi all,well in the end had no time for crafting as went to the taunton craft show with some buddies from the docrafts site. Spent some pennies and had a good time looking around for bargains.
Have acquired a fab new worktop for my craft area and have been moving stuff in anticipation and cant fit for it to be fitted,want it now....lol.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,its much appreciated,x

5 comments:

  1. Fab goodies Kay .. have fun! glad you had a good day xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous goodies Kay have fun,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo fabulous goodies, will look forward to seeing how you use them all.have fun.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous goodies, hope you enjoy having a play with them. I hope to see the results in due course. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great blog! Hope you enjoy your upgraded workroom
    Hugs Ginny

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x